Advanced cutting courses?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alexandra.

Reaction score
Hi everyone, i've recently qualified and due to start my level three in september, but i'd love to take a cutting course aswell. I'm really confident with cutting and love it but I just want to learn more. I know my level three will teach me more but just wondering if anybody knows where the best courses are and how I get onto them? I understand you have to pay and I have been to a few wella classes before which are great just wondering what all my options are?

Most of the major companies offer standalone cutting courses, and they are a brilliant way of expanding your knowledge.
The cheapest ones are run by local wholesalers, but the quality can be variable.

Otherwise, companies like Toni and Guy, Sassoons, Saks etc all run cutting courses. I did the Toni and Guy advanced cutting course and it was superb.

Sometimes your employer can get free/reduced rate courses from their product supplier. I send my staff on free Redken courses all the time.

Oh brilliant and do you just visit their websites to find out details? thanks for your help!

Latest posts

Back