Advice and guidance request!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blondemum

Reaction score
Hi
I am Kay l am just about to embark on training in beauty therapy. I am eager to do some training in nails but l am stuck on which to do, l have seen many companies advertising but have heard some horror stories about the level of training and the money paid out. Please could l ask for some guidance on who to choose and where to go for the training.

Thanks in advance

Kay

Hi Kay and welcome to the site

My suggestion to you would be to use the search tool to look under 'training' - there are lots of threads in which geeks have discussed the various companies you can train with.

I first trained with Star Nails - this was a good introduction for me to the world of nails. However I've just completed the foundation course that Creative do - I was very impressed with their education and I really like their products.

However there are so many companies to choose from that it really is a personal choice (although I am currently happy with Creative I will probably try different products in the future so I can learn what other companies have to offer).

Hope I've been some help!

xxx :biggrin:

Hiya GMG did a thread about Training and explained the for's and against for each different type of training, i stumbled across it today but cant find it now i need it. Hopefully he will read this and find it for you.

xxx

got it, its called Learning about learning it in GMG articles, it's great, it may help you. xx

Latest posts

Back