How to find treatment rooms available to rent in local area?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Naazzlaa

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm still very new to Salon Geek, and to this particular industry - up until very recently, I worked in the public sector as a senior administrator. I left my job at the end of March in order to concentrate on building a better work/life balance for myself. At the same time, I relocated from living in London to living in North Wales so that I could live closer to family, and live by the sea!

I have been studying part-time towards my ITEC Level 2 in beauty therapy treatments and I passed a few weeks ago. I am now studying towards level 3 in beauty therapy and am enjoying every moment of it; I feel as if I am finally learning and developing and growing again....

To help bring in some income I am exploring part-time admin work but I am also thinking about working self-employed as a level 3 beauty therapist too.

I wonder if anyone can give me any advice on how to find out if local businesses have a room to rent - is there an online database, for example, where businesses advertise space/rooms? Or is it a case of approaching local salons directly?

Any other advice that anyone might be able to offer in working as a self-employed/mobile therapist would also be helpful; I fear I'm in danger of buying all the equipment (I've already got my eyes on the Vulsini hot stone bags, a portable massage couch and a zuca trolley) without having a client base to justify the expenditure!

TIA.

Naz

I

Anyone? Any advice on finding rooms to rent locally? Thanks, Naz

Search online and also consider other venues such as hairdressing salons, your local gym, physiotherapy/holistic treatments practice, dentists...
Lots of businesses might have a spare clean room suitable for your needs and if it's not a salon, you won't be competing directly with anyone.

Latest posts

Back