Advice needed about natural nails...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ms.Matrix

Tweetacular Geek!
Reaction score
Hey guys!!

I want to get my natural nails growing, I'm wondering what will be the best way to get them going, should I do a overlay of L&P or should I do a fabric wrap? And if I do an overlay what is the best way to do it so the product doesn't lift? I did it years ago and all the product lifted off or are overlays best on enhancements? Should I do enhancements, then after a couple of weeks do wraps? :irked: So many questions....HELP!!!!!

What I did with my nails. I did overlay and I started with short nails. My nails grow so fast. Now I have the certain length that I need. It should not lift if you do the proper prep. I only have problem with my left hand cause I could not file it well. I cant get the shape that I need and I alway do refill or rebalance after 2 weeks. Hope this helps.

Wraps are great over the natural nail and it is so easy to soak off. As mentioned, doing proper prep should help avoid the lifting, although they do need to maintained about every 2 weeks. Have a look at the Fabric tutorial - Fabric is the best! Merry Xmas!:hug:

Latest posts

Back