Advice needed please on my sister's haircut, see photo

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

john martin

Reaction score
hi,

in your opinion girls, is this a good haircut/ COLOUR..i am no expert, so i would be grateful if you think my sister should have it re done, or if it is ok..many thanks

Attachments

• WP_20170414_19_15_52_Pro.jpg
    WP_20170414_19_15_52_Pro.jpg
    931.4 KB · Views: 348
I'm not a hairdresser... but I would not be happy if the top of my head looked like that.

That is terrible and should be re-done!

If your sister isn't happy, she needs to tell the hairdresser and ask him/her to fix it for her.

Looks like leopard print, that's awful. She needs to either get her money back or get it fixed

It's awful...how much did she pay for it?

It's awful...how much did she pay for it?
thanks to all your replies, she paid £60 to a mobile professional hairdresser trained in london in a high end salon

thanks to all your replies, she paid £60 to a mobile professional hairdresser trained in london in a high end salon

Ouch. She need to get in contact with her and ask for it to be sorted or money back for her to get it sorted. This is not right, i would never leave a client with hair like that, she looks like she's attempted it herself at home :O

How do you know she is a professional hairdresser, trained in a high end London salon......o_O
Folk can tell you what they want......, :p
I'd hazard a guess, and say she is neither!:oops:

I doubt your sister will have any luck contacting her...she probably just has a mobile number, and will be ignored!
This is quite clearly the work of an amateur.

Agreed! Bad job that no pro would surely do! I don't even know how she even achieved such a spotty job! Get your money back.

Shocking, I'd definitely return and if he/she isn't qualified which might be the case looking at this work then go to a colourists to put this mess right.

Latest posts

Back