Advice Needed Re Tips Please.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs.Clooney

Positive Geek
Reaction score
Sorry if this seems like a silly question but please help as I want to do the right thing. I am doing a French manicure on a friend tomorrow at no charge as I need the practice but I don't want to mess up her nails which are naturally fairly long and lovely. She told me today that a couple have started cracking at the edges, one particularly badly. Naturally she wants to keep them long and pretty as she has a special occasion tomorrow evening. What to do? I am thinking about applying plastic tips to cracked nails but do I blend the same way as if about to apply gel altho this will be polish. I covered tips in my gel course but not mani/pedi course. Please help.

why dont you overlay the cracked nails with acrylic, gel or silk, to save them. then you can paint them. The cracks will grow out without breaking that way.

xx

Thank you for you reply. Would it be a very thin layer of gel with a silk on natural nail repair that would then be left to grow out naturally and then french varnish on top?

Latest posts

Back