advice on hard wax

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ciara1980

Reaction score
hi was wondering if anyone can recommend a good hard wax
have been mobile for about a year now and use warm wax as it was more convient to just travel with one type of wax but feel terrible every time i do a bikini wax with warm wax as its so much more painfull for the client
wolud be gratful for any advice and if you have any good ideas of how to store wax pots when travelling as have had one or two accidents with spilages
thanks in advance
ciara

Try Perron Rigot, Euroblonde wax which is non strip wax. No figure of eight, just paste a strip on, wait a moment and voila ! The hairs are gone and much less painful that the old fashioned hard/hot wax. xxx

do you need to layer it on? and is there anywhere in ireland that sell it?

No hun you do not need to do the layers with this wax,
it is the new generation wax, you apply one layer and it shrink wraps the hairs then you remove and every last hair comes away, it is great stuff hth

sounds great
just been on the web site but cant find the euroblonde wax on there prouduct list
would it be under another name?

Don't think so hun,
you would be best to pm The wax queen or Axiom as they are trainers and distributors for this brand hth

i was converted and i must say its def not like other hard waxes its excellent:)

just went back on site and it is there just didnt read it properly sorry girls. lol

Latest posts

Back