ADVICE PLEASE - Creative Masters Training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Urban Geek

Mobile Nail technician
Reaction score
I have completed my L&P masters training and am now looking to do either Brisa or Fabric master classes. I am unsure as to whether it would be beneficial to experience different training academies for the different master classes. I know it may involve more travelling but I am more than happy to do that. There are so many wonderful educators at Creative that I think it would be good to experience different academies.

What do you think? Your feedback would be really appreciated.

You go girl!! :green: I'm so proud of you for having done your l&p masters! :hug: I've just phoned the academy this morning for them to send me out the new education booklet so I can book on and do mine. Not sure which bottle or nappy I'll do it between but I'm sure I'll find the time!!!!

In response to your question, only you can decide which system to do next but I do think if you're willing to do a little travelling then go for it. I personally think it's a great idea as, although every ambassador is fab, you may just pick up different little hints and tips from each one! Let me know what you decide.

Thanks Kelly for your advice and thanks for giving me such a great start in the nail industry. I certainly picked up lots of valuable tips from you xx

AAAHH see ive got you at i now as well hun. I know we was having this discussion after oylmpia and weighing up the pro and cons of each person and the distance to travel..

But i think it depends what you want to learn from them if your going to do fabric find the ambassador that is hot at that and the same with Brisa, although all the ambassadors can teach all the systems and have to be up to scratch with them all they each have their favourite system and this is the educator you need for that system.

So educators what is your favourite system so christine can make up her mind what she wants to do.

I'll be watching this with great interest as i need to book my masters and cant make my mind up either.

Hope you get a great responce christine
x

I do believe that variety is the spice of life.

If you are willing to travel, then I would definitely experience many of the Academies' Ambassadors. Going to the Head office in Leeds is always a very interesting trip too and Diane is a wonderful Brisa expertthere. Tracey in Essex is a wonderful Fabric# expert if that is any help.

I am interested in this too, having completed my masters I was unsure wether to go for the NVQ or Grand master training.

The Creative Master training goes far beyond the NVQ (which as you probably know, is a minimum requirement for performing nail enhancements) in terms of both underpinning knowledge and technique.

If you've gone as far as the Master Certificate (Copngratulations), I think you would be totally bored with the NVQ training at the moment. It would be like going in reverse. I'd continue to the next level if I were you rather than take a step backwards.

I have done my NVQ Unit 19 Level 3 and, although very worthwhile, I don't intend to do the further units for the new NVQ3 until their is more clarification and assurance that the new NVQ 3 is worthwhile.

If you have done your L&P Masters, I would suggest doing further master classes which can also contribute towards the new NVQ 3 anyway and most Creative Academies can apparently arrange the necessary NVQ assessments.

Thanks thats my next step sorted, but which should it be Hmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Gigi - Perhaps I should save my pennies for a trip to Spain - now that has given me food for thought!

Hey Christine, we could go together!

I think we could easily get a plane load!

You know if we could confirm about 20 for a training in Spain, then I could arrange Samuel to come out and we could do it together.

I will look into prices for an all inclusive deal (air fare separate) at a reasonable hotel and we could do it.

We would need an agenda that would work for everyone so give your ideas on what you would want to cover. Fabric#, Brisa, competition nails, L&P techniques etc.

Here's no. 2 !!!

These 20 spaces are gonna go plus some Gigi !

Airport just 10 mins down the road from me if anyone wants to stay over !

Gosh what to cover - Personally L&p and Brisa at the mo for me - so anything from perfect prep, l&p application, l&p finishing, l&p perfect rebalancing (this is my main business which i need more training and advice on) would so love to do fabric (i have the kit !) but think it wise to master l&p and gel first

I can think of more if we have time !! let me know what WEEK to book off

kx

geeg said:
You know if we could confirm about 20 for a training in Spain, then I could arrange Samuel to come out and we could do it together.

I will look into prices for an all inclusive deal (air fare separate) at a reasonable hotel and we could do it.

We would need an agenda that would work for everyone so give your ideas on what you would want to cover. Fabric#, Brisa, competition nails, L&P techniques etc.

i would also love to do it and would love it to be on l & p x

Gigi - would we / could we pair up, all come naked (nails wise ! lol) and practice on each other too? would we be able to fly with our kits do you think ? or are you thinking more of a seminar session rather than hands on ?

kx

Yes I would be up for it. Fabric# or brisa for me:biggrin:

Whoooppppeeeee!!!!!!!!! I'm all excited already. I am would love to cover Brisa or Fabric. Gigi - There are so many Geeks who I know will be scraping their pennies together not to miss this sort of opportunity. Would it be midweek or the weekend? Oh I can't wait to get details.

OMG i would just sooo love to come for training too, just let me no when!!! Would you cover allsorts or would it be just for higher educated techs? I think you will be looking at more like 200 places in a mo!!!!! xxx
geeg said:

Hi Christine, Gigi, KArren
You can count me in to a trip to spain for a master class with Gigi and Samuel - My parents live in the Costa Blanca but unfortunately the other end of the coast!!!
But I am a definite!!!
Best Wishes

Latest posts

Back