Advice please on extension client

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

courtjb91

Reaction score
I have a client who has messaged me asking for a refit on her nano rings... Its been 22 weeks since her last refit... I assumed she had taken them out as I hadn't heard from her.

I replied back saying I would want to do a removal and give her hair a break as it's been 22 weeks, tension on the hair blah blah blah

She's insisting she has a refit and doesn't want them removed.

I really don't feel comfortable doing a refit after such a long time especially on nano rings as the sections of hair are small. I know you alternate the rows but I still feel uneasy.

What would you do?

Hi love. Have you seen the state of it yet or is it all by messages? Stick to your guns 100%. Say you are happy to remove them, (advise her that it may cost more due to them being in so long as it will probably take longer to remove them safely) And tell her you need to assess the condition of her natural hair so will not guarantee you will be able to refit. Don't compromise your standards, anyone who leaves their extensions in for 6 months isn't thinking of the integrity of their own hair! Xx

Hi love. Have you seen the state of it yet or is it all by messages? Stick to your guns 100%. Say you are happy to remove them, (advise her that it may cost more due to them being in so long as it will probably take longer to remove them safely) And tell her you need to assess the condition of her natural hair so will not guarantee you will be able to refit. Don't compromise your standards, anyone who leaves their extensions in for 6 months isn't thinking of the integrity of their own hair! Xx
No haven't seen it yet! Just messages and looked back on my diary and it's been 22 weeks! She said there's matting ect.

I'll get her in for an appointment.... but I'm fully booked until 24th August so that's 24 weeks by the time I see her. Definitely think I'll just remove and do a treatment and trim xx

Latest posts

Back