Advice please, pamper evening?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cloverhill

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I've been asked to take part in a pamper evening in a lady's new business beside me.
I've never done anything like this before as I work from my Beauty Room at home.

I offer CND Shellac, Vinylux manicures, waxperts waxing (facial only) and Vita Liberata Spray Tanning.

So I'm unsure what I could offer whilst there? As a Shellac manicure takes about an hour, I wouldn't be offering that? Do you think it would be possible to offer 'tasters' of shellac on one nail & remove straight after? That way I could show both the shellac & service? I should say, that the evening is in aid of a charity so it's more to raise awareness for the charity & advertise myself & my business. [emoji4]

I'd love some advice & tips if anyone has any. Thanks so much [emoji4]

Last edited:
How about a manicure? Or a file and polish. Then they get to keep there pretty nails

I think offer manicures and if you can brow waxing. Talk to them about your other services whilst doing these and give a price list with a voucher on it maybe 10% off or something if they come to you. If they've enjoyed their treatment then they'll be very likely to come to you again for other services especially with a discount voucher

I think offer manicures and if you can brow waxing. Talk to them about your other services whilst doing these and give a price list with a voucher on it maybe 10% off or something if they come to you. If they've enjoyed their treatment then they'll be very likely to come to you again for other services especially with a discount voucher

I was thinking along those lines myself. I've got some 10% off vouchers & pricelists I'll take with me. File & Polish, eyebrow waxing & maybe a taster of shellac too? I could bring info about my spray tanning. Grand! Thanks so much for your replies girls [emoji4]

Yeah I'd offer file and polish - I am actually just advertising for ladies Shellac parties!!

PS - Are you Scottish based in Dublin or the other way about? I am Scottish living in Co Kildare!

Yeah I'd offer file and polish - I am actually just advertising for ladies Shellac parties!!

PS - Are you Scottish based in Dublin or the other way about? I am Scottish living in Co Kildare!
Thank you!
I'm Dublin based in Scotland!! [emoji23][emoji23]
Have you lived in Kildare long? X

Lol, that's mad. I am here nearly 9 years. Have you been in Scotland long?

Lol, that's mad. I am here nearly 9 years. Have you been in Scotland long?
Haha!! I'm in U.K. & Scotland about 8 years now. I have family in Kildare too!! [emoji38]
How are you lasting in Ireland being fleeced by the price of living [emoji30]

Oh it's torture the price of things over here but sure I muddle along and bring the car back to Scotland regularly and stock up on cheap bits n pieces like medication ect!

Oh it's torture the price of things over here but sure I muddle along and bring the car back to Scotland regularly and stock up on cheap bits n pieces like medication ect!
Yea doctors are extremely expensive back home!! Do you have a business in Kildare? I'm driving back next month, if your needing anything brought back I can take it with me & drop it down to you. Just let me know it's no bother X

Thanks you're very good to offer. Will let you know if I'm needing anything!

I run a home based salon in Leixlip and also do kids pamper parties. They are so much fun!!

Thanks you're very good to offer. Will let you know if I'm needing anything!

I run a home based salon in Leixlip and also do kids pamper parties. They are so much fun!!
No problem at all. I leave on 16th! [emoji5]️

Latest posts

Back