Affinage spectrum

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cupcakes

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone had tried this, I know it's like the matrix graphics which I didn't like (but think that was only because I wasn't taught about it properly) I'm getting a lot of clients with dark coloured bases I.e 5.35, who want caramel high lights, will spectrum do the job and what pigment would I use

Thanks x

What was it about graphics you didn't like? I use it like water hardly ever use bleach

Sent from my iPod touch using SalonGeek

Hi bluerinse, I think all the pigments confused me, like I said I think I didn't get taught it properly and didn't get the results I wanted so converted back to bleach, but really want to try again, what pigment would you use on someone with full head 5/35 who wants caramel weaves?
Thanks
Cupcakes xx

Hi bluerinse, I think all the pigments confused me, like I said I think I didn't get taught it properly and didn't get the results I wanted so converted back to bleach, but really want to try again, what pigment would you use on someone with full head 5/35 who wants caramel weaves?
Thanks
Cupcakes xx

Ok Hun bare with me and I will private message you with pigment colours and use and developer strength to use x

Ok Hun bare with me and I will private message you with pigment colours and use and developer strength to use x

Ok i just did an amial with everything on you need to know about graphics and my laptop died.....so for now i will tell you this until i have chance later to sit and write it again....Use mocha pigment to acheive that caramel look, with promoter 22

Thanks so much bluerinse, will look forward to your email, as I really want to get my head round this
Xx

hi hun will you email me some tips on using color graphix too as i aint too impressed with what i have seen so far , lol x

Cupcakes I will try and get an email put together asap for you if I get time tomorrow and dee aswell :) x

Latest posts

Back