Affinage

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jazz Beard

Reaction score
Hi! Does anyone use affinage Infiniti range as toners with 10vol? If so, what colours are best to tone with? I've heard 10.21 is a good one.. just looking for some ideas! Thanks!

Hi! Does anyone use affinage Infiniti range as toners with 10vol? If so, what colours are best to tone with? I've heard 10.21 is a good one.. just looking for some ideas! Thanks!
I used 10.117 with colour converter on mine and toned it to a whiter blonde , have to be careful what your putting it on top of though as can go greeny

I use 10.21 with 10vol :) comes out a lovely platinum blonde x

Hi there,

I use the affinage colour converter when toning 1part colour-2parts converter. After colour process I shampoo and apply mix onto wet hair.
The 10.21 is definitely my go to, to clean up blondes but be careful how long you develop for, as the violet tone can grab, especially after a bleaching process and the baby hair around the front. Visually develop from 3mins up to 20. The blonde illuminator toner is also good for blondes and a great conditioning treatment too.
The 8.44 with converter is also a great copper/red toner if you don’t want to much red tone go for the 8.43.
I also use the 7.3 with converter after a balayage to tone the bleached ends down, again visually develop.
Have fun, the converter can be used with the full Infiniti range to transform to a tone on tone. Hope this helps

Latest posts

Back