air brush spray cane kit..................

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Creative Tech

Pampered Princess
Reaction score
Hi Geeks!
Last week when i went into boots i saw an air brush spray kit,and i was thinking of getting it to practice.As I'd like to do an air brushing course sometime.
Do any of you geeks now about these air brush spray kits,shall i get one.

Please heeeeelp me!

Many Thanks!

Hi Sarah,

Not seen them personally but there was a similar query a while back about the Rio airbrush kit available from Argos.

The general consensus was not to waste your time or money. These kits are nothing like the professional kits available. The priciple may be the same but as the technique and results are not the same, it won't help you when you come to buy some 'proper' kit.

If you want to get into airbrushing you'd be better off saving the cost of this kit and putting it towards a decent kit and training.

Here here bryony!! dont waste your money Sarah! x

As the other girls have said - keep your money in your purse! It's nothing like 'the real thing' and you'll kick yourself for wasting your money. Best bet is to save up for a decent kit and get some proper training - it doesn't have to cost the earth.

Jackie :D

Latest posts

Back