Air brushing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jing

Reaction score
Hi folks, I am new to the nail world and I am looking for advice on buying a airbrush and compressor for nail art and body art and tanning in the future. Can anyone tell me whether to buy badger, Iwata of Shesto, pleeeeease!!
Any one out there who can give me good solid advice?:?:

hi

I ahve the Iwata compressor 2000 from su do with xl 2000 airbrush and focus airbrush both from su do.....i have had no problems with them, until know with the focus airbrush. I wil give su do credit though they have asked me to send it back and they will try and find the problem.

;) hi ya,

welcome to the site, you will get great advice there is always someone willing to help

Hi Jing

If you do a search you will find loads of different stuff about this, i think most have iwata but youl find some interesting reading...:wink2:

Speak to jackiemc,

she can advise you as to what airbrush would be better for you according to your needs and probably tell you where to get them at a good price.

scattyfox said:
Speak to jackiemc,

she can advise you as to what airbrush would be better for you according to your needs and probably tell you where to get them at a good price.

Thanks Scatty! :D

Hi Jing, I'm just off to bed at the moment so will email/pm you in more detail tomorrow!

Jackie

Have a quick peek in the nail art forum there are loads in there x

I have just started an essential nail airbrushing course. It cost £350 you get everything you need to set up plus an instructional dvd and book. It's really great and i'm thoroughly enjoying the course. I must admit if i'd just been going out and buying one i wouldn't have had a clue! www.airbrushes.com
is good for everything you need but with essential you get a certificate at the end of it.

Good luck and let us know how you get on. Welcome to the site!!! :)

Latest posts

Back