Airbrush Tattoo Parties

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carolep

Reaction score
I would like to start doing airbrush tattoo parites at kids parties, girlie get to getheres ect. But i dont know where to start. Does anyone do this.

I am also going to do airbrush tats as part of my pamper parties. I think Dinear do training.

great idea, im sure if you do a search on here someone will have talked about this already. Kids love that kind of thing x

I have just done a nail art party and did airbrush tattoos too .... the tattoos are very popular and the kids loved them.

I posted on here last week about this although it sounds good su-do & Iwata-Medea are alcohol based colours and shouldnt really be used on childrens skin so make sure you are covered by your insurers and get them to fill out a consultation form reg their skin.

RedAdmiral said:
I posted on here last week about this although it sounds good su-do & Iwata-Medea are alcohol based colours and shouldnt really be used on childrens skin so make sure you are covered by your insurers and get them to fill out a consultation form reg their skin.

This is news to me... I thought the Iwata-Media colours were fine to use on any skin? I only had a parents agreement form for each child when I did my airbrushed bodyart :(

i also use media and was told it was fine for kids as it does not contain alcohol, you get a bottle of alcohol wipe seperate to use if needed, hhmmmmm im going to look in to it as i dont want to find i am useing the wrong stuff

RedAdmiral said:

Call the airbrush company and double check but I started my airbrush body art work a good while ago and had to get everything checked out, I ended up getting paint for kids from www.airbushbodyart.co.uk as its water based and wont be a irritant to sensitive skin. Also the adhesive on the back of sticky stencils can cause irritation but its the same grade as plasters unlike the spray on kind which you have to be careful with (as told by nail creations)

Latest posts

Back