Akzentz Coloured Gels

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nemotail

Invisible Geek
Reaction score
Akzentz Options Colours Collection clicky here and scroll down I am still hankering after these - the last time they were discussed they were going to be arriving within that week. So any opinions or even better photo's from Geeks who have tried them? How long did they last on a NNO?
I have never used a soak off gel so any advice is really appreciated.
MTIA
KxXx

I cant wait until I try azkentz the coloured gels are very nice, will you be trying out marbelling and stuff like that? they recon it easy and very effective with gels dont they!

Hope Santa brings them for you, if not treat yourself as a new year resolution - must try the coloured gels. lol

Take care xx

Thanks Theresa - I am so tempted but Santa has been very good to me already - I find it so easy to Christmas shop for myself!
Def fancy trying out some marbelling and things - thought it would be fab for NNO if the colour lasts.

Night Babes

KxXx

P.S. Anyone know if these will work over over Brisa?

IVE GOT MINE IVE GOT MINE..........................................................................................................................................ON ONLY ON ORDER !!!!!

HE HE!!

i cant wait to try them! Come on Karen chivvy them up !

Amb xxx

Thanks Babes - anyone got their grubby mitts on them yet then?
KxXx

yes me.........................nice colours need a bit more variety there all bold and dark good for this time of year......however i'm sure theres loads that will follow.

am x

Ok before somone knocks me sideways, i am new to the site, so can you please explain the wooooooohooooooooooo about these gels as i don't want to mmiss out on anything.

Thanks Geeklettes.......xx

nailcouture said:
Ok before somone knocks me sideways, i am new to the site, so can you please explain the wooooooohooooooooooo about these gels as i don't want to mmiss out on anything.

Thanks Geeklettes.......xx

where do i start !!!

I personally find gel easier to use....ask an l+p gal and they'll say l+p is easier!!!

There are LOADS of different brands on the market, variations of french and colours, soft ...soak off, hard...file off.....different consistancy's

The main thing i like is that its nice and permanently glossy .....and i can play with it until its perfect and it wont move/set/cure untill i put it in the lamp and cure it. unlike l+p which i find a race against time!! skillbuiling on that next year though !

hth

amb x

ooops forgot the NUMBER ONE reason i switched to it for

no odour

O ok, so its a preference to the product that you like? Would you say its better than Bio Sculpture or that they just dobetter colours in the akzent range?

As i say i dont have anything to compare to only that i have been taining with the Ciate gel. I am a fibreglass girl myself, but im not sure if im just being loyal to the first ever class i took lol..........

Here here! I agree with Amb
I also love the fact the Gel I use (Brisa) it non porus - I have a few clients who are hairdressers and it means the tint rinses off instead of staining their tips.
Each to their own I am trained in L&P but prefer to use Gel. I am sure all techs have a personal preferance and have their reasons for it - you just need to try them and find the one that suits you and your client.
KxXx

nailcouture said:
O ok, so its a preference to the product that you like? Would you say its better than Bio Sculpture or that they just dobetter colours in the akzent range?

As i say i dont have anything to compare to only that i have been taining with the Ciate gel. I am a fibreglass girl myself, but im not sure if im just being loyal to the first ever class i took lol..........

bio is soak off.......comes in over 60 colours............akzentz i think can be soaked off you need to give it a good buff first.....then foil/soak.......at the mo there are only the 6 colours.

never heard of ciate gel so cant help you there!

amb x

I tried hem out.They are awesome.No shrinking like other gel polishes.
Prep your natural nail,apply Base'n Gloss,cure,two coats of gel polish,cure in between,another coat of Base'n Gloss,cure,wipe and you are done.

IMG_0201.jpg

Ahhh now i understand with that last explanation, but thanks everyone..............looks like i might have to put in an order then.....:green:

Latest posts

Back