Alice in Wonderland hair ideas??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicky_Loves

Reaction score
Hello geeks,
I am looking for some inspiration for my hair for my wedding, in July..
My theme is alice in wonderland, although my dress is traditional (although I am adding a blue underskirt) I am having trouble thinking wot to do if my hair..I want a mad hair peice to..any ideas?? (I don't like th sleek up do's on me tho)

Xxx

i love the theme!!!! what about really un-done fat pleats pulling your hair loosely back at either side and into big wavey curls (kinda loose and wild) with light blue fresh flowers woven through? that prob hasnt been described too well lol or go mad hatter with a proper little hat with blue accents as mentioned in the prev post? :D x

Have your hair woven to look like a hat and have curls on one side coming from the end of the brim, dunno how much it would cost as I'm guessing it would be classed as avant guard hair up. Got the classic Alice sweet and innocent with the curls, and the topsy turvy world of wonderland with the hair hat, or have it woven upside down so the brim and bowl is on the top (put a hat on upside down) with a load of long curls flowing from the centre (probably extensions ) xoxo

stick a tea cup in it. . . bam :)

Latest posts

Back