Sam Faiers' hair colour - any ideas how you would do this?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cremeegg86

Reaction score
hi Everyone

Hope you're having a great weekend!

Just a quickie. My friend keeps asking me to colour her hair the same as sam faiers. At the end of last year I actually tried to do it to myself and ended up with a hair colour that looked very flat and mousy. I remember using 7/3 from loreal but not much else. I have no idea how I'd create such a shade. Although I am level 2 qualified I just don't have enough colour experience yet to know how to match too a photo.

What would you guys try to create this colour? My friend knows I'm unsure and is quite happy to go on a colour adventure with me :)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    33.1 KB · Views: 73
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    78.3 KB · Views: 39
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    101.5 KB · Views: 38
Are you colouring virgin hair? Or is it a colour correction?

None of the images posted will be created using just one all over tint. You need to use 2-3 colours and a balayage technique to make it appear natural.

Are you colouring virgin hair? Or is it a colour correction?

None of the images posted will be created using just one all over tint. You need to use 2-3 colours and a balayage technique to make it appear natural.

Her natural hair is somewhere between a 6 and a 7. She has regrowth into highlights. It's not a colour correction but rather a makeover I guess you'd say.

I considered colouring her hair back to hair natural shade and then almost starting from there but would that be wrong?

Latest posts

Back