altenative to formation or eclipse help?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joolz

Reaction score
hiya all does anyone know if theres an alternative to eclipse or formation tips as i cant get any till early jan i have some nailorder classic square does anyone think they would be ok for a flat,square nail? or if not can someone suggest another one
thanks so much

Early January is only next week LOL. I would say use what you have. You probably would not be able to get anything from anywhere else until next week any way. If you like your Eclipse and Formation then why waste your money buying a box of something else that you might not like.

Sorry but it sounds like a panic buy coming up LOL.

naturalnails said:
Early January is only next week LOL. I would say use what you have. You probably would not be able to get anything from anywhere else until next week any way. If you like your Eclipse and Formation then why waste your money buying a box of something else that you might not like.

Sorry but it sounds like a panic buy coming up LOL.
thanks for your reply but i didnt realise cnd were shut(doh daft me) i wasnt going to bother getting any more tips but these nails are sooo flat its a bit scary:Scared: thanks anyway xx

Just go a tip size or two bigger for each nail and tailor it at the side walls to fit, this will give you a flatter contact surface area. I have to say I love eclipse tips, I use them most of the time these days.

thanks again so much for your replies

Latest posts

Back