Alternative to lush us hair extensions??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angeedee

Reaction score
Hi guys, I have been trying to get a colour ring from lushus extensions for weeks now but they are in the process of changing their colours and said today it would be at least another 4 to 6 weeks before their new tones are ready. This is far too long to wait as i want to get extensions up and running in our salon ASAP. Can anyone reccommend another company of the same price range? Will also be using celeb elite but most people are instantly put off with the higher prices. I know the Lushus hair is not amazing but it seems to have good reveiws and is cheap. Cheers x

Hi, I use Lush us and you will find it worth the wait. You can colour match using their website! Alternatively, you can send a snippet of hair to them and they will colour match for you! I've done this in the past and they were really helpful!! I got a colour ring in my pack when I trained with them...
Hope this helps??

I disagree when you say Lush-Us hair is NOT amazing, have you tried the temple hair range? Personally Ive never had a problem with neither the classic range or the opulent range, so long as its properley cared for and maintained. I also use Ego Hair, which is fab, but unfortunately doesnt come pre bonded , its either in bulk or stick tip. Rapunzel of Sweden are good too. Hope this helps x

Cheers guys, I said I would love to use it but need a colour ring to do so and wouldn't feel confident matching it online. In the meantime I need to find a supplier that can match it or I won't be able to do any extensions. I know there is much better quality hair out there but its more expensive so that's why I was saying it prob wasn't amazing hair hence the reason for being so cheap. will have a look on hairtrade. Cheers guys Xx

Try halo hair extensions, they do wholesale prices and all the hair is 100% Indian Remy, massive colour selection and in stick tip, nail and micro ring.

Hi guys, I have been trying to get a colour ring from lushus extensions for weeks now but they are in the process of changing their colours and said today it would be at least another 4 to 6 weeks before their new tones are ready. This is far too long to wait as i want to get extensions up and running in our salon ASAP. Can anyone reccommend another company of the same price range? Will also be using celeb elite but most people are instantly put off with the higher prices. I know the Lushus hair is not amazing but it seems to have good reveiws and is cheap. Cheers x

Try Foxy hair extensions x

I disagree when you say Lush-Us hair is NOT amazing, have you tried the temple hair range? Personally Ive never had a problem with neither the classic range or the opulent range, so long as its properley cared for and maintained. I also use Ego Hair, which is fab, but unfortunately doesnt come pre bonded , its either in bulk or stick tip. Rapunzel of Sweden are good too. Hope this helps x

Opulent is being discontinued x

Latest posts

Back