alternative to Velocity tips???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailfairy

Reaction score
hi geeks,
Has anyone used tips that are similar to Velocity in thickness etc... would be interested if there is a similar alternative out-there that is abit cheaper. Monies abit tight at mo.. lol !!
Also if so have you a web address
many thanx xx

have you tried any other supplier out there?

I haven't, therefore, I couldn't recommend any. I just know that there are always offers in the mag adds. It might be worth trying them out. I just wonder why they are so cheap.

It could also be a false economy, so beware.

Thickness, should not matter, as you always file the bulk of the tip away anyway. The strength is in the product applications.

Sorry, not much help am I?

I have considered the cheaper options myself.

Let me know how you get on.

I know that this is probably not what you want to hear but how about sculpting.......
You create the tips that suits the client perfectly...........
If sculpting isn't an option ,then maybe, ring a few companies and ask for some tip samples, you do not waste any money and can then test them before you commit yourself to a box .....
But velocity is a tip hard to beat xxxx

Donna...Hi
I was like you...tight budget, looking for a comparable tip to Velocity but in reality....there aint one! Well, thats what I think anyhows....took a while but..... :o
I have tried Millenium Salon Gold, and NSI Elation and to be honest I wish I had saved up the money spent on those, and bought Velocity in the first place!
I have heard people mention the Tip Company...but Ive not tried em personally so cant offer any recommendations for them!

Hiya,

I like and use a mixture of Tip co and Nailorder, thats if i cant sculpt them eg: severe nail biter!!

Amanda

I am practising my sculpting but as yet am not up to standard for attempting on clients:eek: !!! still abit hit and miss!

Hey there,

Have you tried PINNICLE from Nail Order? It's been a while since I used them but I do remember them being nice. Although you said money's a bit tight right now but how about ordering a few sample packs from various places then you could at least get a feel for different tips. I will admit though that VELOCITY are the nicest tips I have ever used.

I get on fine with NailOrder Naturel tips, but as I've never tried Velocity I can't say how they compare, only that I've never had any problems using them.
Er, not much help, am I??

Latest posts

Back