Am I offering to much?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Melissaf95

Reaction score
Hi, so I'm currently a mobile therapist, and have been doing it for a few months and had a really good turn out (new build area=lots of clients)
I currently offer polish/ Gelish manicures and pedicures
Swedish massage (30/45/60 mins)
All waxing
Lash/ brow tints
Semi permanent eyelash enhancements
And I've just bought a start up kit for eve taylor facials.

In the near future I also want to go on a training course and offer cnd acrylics, but does it look like I'm offering to much? I don't know if it's just me being paranoid. I love doing a variety of treatments but I don't know if clients will look and think as I do a bit of everything that I'm not actually skillful as my time isn't spent on just one thing.

Not even sure if this makes sense haha but would love people's opinions.

If you were in a salon you'd be offering all that plus more so I don't think clients will look at it that way at all! I think it's good to be versatile, you can potentially build a larger client base by offering more. The only down side I can see is keeping on track of more stock. Good luck. X

Love Eve Taylor products, I'm a nail tech but where I go she uses that and I buy it too, wonderful stuff, ethical, cruelty free, brilliant choice x

In my experience, learning more keeps you motivated. If it's financially viable I don't see a disadvantage to it.

Love Eve Taylor products, I'm a nail tech but where I go she uses that and I buy it too, wonderful stuff, ethical, cruelty free, brilliant choice x
I'm glad to hear that! Very excited to start using the products x

Latest posts

Back