Amy Childs' tanning machine?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Char M

Reaction score
Hi all
I'm new to spray tanning and about to buy my first machine, I'm wondering if the amy childs ts20 or ts50 with Helia gun machines are any good? And which one is best?
Thanks xx

image.jpg
image.jpg

You can get the same machines from LA tan for cheaper

Attachments

• 1490154659703.jpg
    1490154659703.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 29
Hi all
I'm new to spray tanning and about to buy my first machine, I'm wondering if the amy childs ts20 or ts50 with Helia gun machines are any good? And which one is best?
Thanks xx
I too am new to tanning and I've just bought the ts50. It arrives tomorrow. I done a bit of research and I think the ts20 and ts50 are decent guns. I don't plan on doing loads of tans a day so this one seemed right for me xx

I too am new to tanning and I've just bought the ts50. It arrives tomorrow. I done a bit of research and I think the ts20 and ts50 are decent guns. I don't plan on doing loads of tans a day so this one seemed right for me xx
Is that the amy childs one? I'm not sure which one to buy, and which solutions are you going to use? Amy childs one is £25 for 1l so might try. Rose & caramel is ok, I love suntana & sienna X x

What's the difference with amy childs ts20 & ts50, comparing them with siennA x machines & maximist? X

I've also heard the piggy machine is good? X

You definetly can! I buy from them a lot as they are local to me so visit them. If you can't see what you're after online call them and let them know what you want and they are really helpful. If you register with them they text you offers too.
The picture is from their ebay account BTW not another seller....

This is just an example but I got my last ts20 on offer from them with solution worked out the machine cost me about £35

Attachments

• 1490173647507.jpg
    1490173647507.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 27
You definetly can! I buy from them a lot as they are local to me so visit them. If you can't see what you're after online call them and let them know what you want and they are really helpful. If you register with them they text you offers too.
The picture is from their ebay account BTW not another seller....

This is just an example but I got my last ts20 on offer from them with solution worked out the machine cost me about £35

Yes it looks really good doesn't it
Can't wait for it to arrive!

They are really helpful if you have any problems too at LA tan.... the solution isn't the best ever but it does the job for the price you really can't complain - you will love it.... I had the tent from them too it's a good tent but soooo big so ended up getting a tanning curtain from them instead

What font you like about LA solution? I think it's great. What do you use as I'm always looking to improve x

I do use it and love it as a cheaper end solution but use xen tan and prefer the smell wear off colour everything.... but it's so expensive so charge more.... I have clients who have prefer LA and clients that prefer the xen tan...

Nothing wrong with LA though

They are really helpful if you have any problems too at LA tan.... the solution isn't the best ever but it does the job for the price you really can't complain - you will love it.... I had the tent from them too it's a good tent but soooo big so ended up getting a tanning curtain from them instead
Yes I've seen some good reviews about la tan if not I'll start ordering samples to try x

What font you like about LA solution? I think it's great. What do you use as I'm always looking to improve x
Suntana gives a really nice tan, doesn't smell and medium is a nice colour

I got a sample of vani-t as at £60+ a litre I assumed it would be fab but I found it very orange. The best I've ever used is white to
Brown but it takes ages to dry
So no
Good for my clients.

Latest posts

Back