annoying customers!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicjill

Reaction score
I think I had my worst client ever today! I was already running late due to a client coming in for an overdue backfill, with only 3 nails remaining! (Why don't they tell you this when booking?? 'I only need a backfill & 1 or 2 repairs!' arrgggh:irked: ) Then the next client came in hiding her nails & told me not to be angry, that's not a good sign! A few weeks ago this client trapped one of her fingers in a door & caused a lot of bruising under her nail. She was very lucky not to lose it. Today she came in & had picked the enhancement off completely, taking part of the nail with it as it was firmly attached. She had been playing with it & thought the black mark was coming off so caried on scratching. She has now gone right through the nail plate & exposed the nail bed underneath!!!!!! :Scared: Did she think I told her to leave the nail alone for my own good?? Did she think I lied about it being a bruise & underneath the nail?? Needless to say, I wasn't in the best mood, good job she couldn't read my mind! :smack: Thank goodness these are a very small minority of clients or I'd be considering a career change! :rolleyes:

Hooray for alcohol after a stressful day! :lol: Tomorrow is another day.

Thats the best way to end a day like that - good stiff drink. Some people you just can't help!!!

Aw don't be too hard on her. Only a picker (me!) knows how frustrating it is to see something and not have a good old go at it, our fingers seem to take on a mind of their own (nail plates may not breathe but fingers certainly have their own brains lol) and before you know it voila and hey presto it's come off as if by magic!!

Latest posts

Back