Annoying habits your partner has!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrsSlim

Reaction score
As much as I love my husband he does wins me up at times and I'm sure I annoy him too!
I'm just upstairs folding a pile of washing when I notice he hasn't put his washing away from two days ago.. I wash it, I dry it, I fold it, place all of his in piles.. But can he put it away? No! I refuse to put it in his draws because I think why should I?
Other annoying habits include..
'What we doing for dinner?' Code word meaning 'when are you starting dinner/ I'm hungry'
Leaving underpants on the bathroom floor every morning when he's had a shower.
Whistling.
Sure some more will come to me later ;) just a little light hearted moan, I love him to bits!
What annoys you about your partner?

Hmmm well mine has a few as I'm sure everyone's does haha but one of the worst definately has to be towels, it takes me ages to get all my towel loads washed, dried, folded & put away yet every time my partner takes a shower he feels the need to use 2 of the massive bath sheets every single time and then throws them on the bedroom floor afterwards :-O highly annoying! Xx

He puts his fingers in his mouth & bites his nails, a pet hate of mine, but he will lets say stroke the dog then do it... Touch his feet then do it :( yuk!

He has started saying 'no problem' when his response should be 'thank you' he did it for the 1st time in Jan when we were on holiday I cant recall the whole conversation, but I thought what a strange response! Recently he has been poorly & My Grandad said 'If we can do anything, get you anything just call us' his response 'no problem' ? Hope its not just me that finds it odd. Ha.

He is being really nice since he proposed so Il be kind & not mention any more :)

Xx

Chews with mouth open so I can hear every squelch! Until he sees me glaring across at him lol x

We share a car and he always brings the keys upstairs into the bedroom and leaves them on the side! This drives me mad, why not leave them on the key fob next to the door!!!

Hmmm well mine has a few as I'm sure everyone's does haha but one of the worst definately has to be towels, it takes me ages to get all my towel loads washed, dried, folded & put away yet every time my partner takes a shower he feels the need to use 2 of the massive bath sheets every single time and then throws them on the bedroom floor afterwards :-O highly annoying! Xx

Omg yes I hate that too!!

Thought of another..

'Wheres that piece of paper? Where are my boots? Where are the car keys?'
He asks the question and he's only been looking for all of 2 seconds.. I just ignore him now because he finds it moment later. Just have a proper look first! 😡

Thought of another..

'Wheres that piece of paper? Where are my boots? Where are the car keys?'
He asks the question and he's only been looking for all of 2 seconds.. I just ignore him now because he finds it moment later. Just have a proper look first! 😡

This winds me up no end when the oh asks where something is without looking, just plain lazy, can't be bothered to look for it themselves! They may as well say 'come and wipe my ass while your at it'

Picks his nose while driving. Yuck!!!!

Maybe not a habbit but our baby is 5 months old and he still doesn't know where his clothes/nappies are kept!! I say to him they are in his drawers next to his cot, he goes upstairs for 10 mins comes down and goes in a strop cos he can't find them! I don't understand how hard it is!! Lol I'm glad I don't leave them on there own a lot god knows what he'd be wearing! Xx

Sent from my HTC One X using SalonGeek mobile app

Leg jiggling whilst sitting on the sofa- sit still man!

Cleaning his ears out with his keys :eek:

Always delays us leaving the house as he needs a wee, needs to find his keys, needs to put his shoes on, insert any task that could have been done already

Leaves kitchen cupboards open

Get outside the house and says "have you got my wallet" um no sunshine in the same way I wouldn't expect you to pick up my handbag!

Forgets to take his mobile phone with him when he's going out or to work- then on the days we go out together he tells me how great he is cos he's got his phone on him... hello mr h im with you I won't need to phone you!

Oh god this list could go on and I fear it wouldn't be light hearted ;)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

He always sleeps with his head on his pillow just above mine so when I breathe I get his recycled breath, it really bugs me because I think if it's recycled then I can't be getting enough oxygen myself lol x

He always sleeps with his head on his pillow just above mine so when I breathe I get his recycled breath, it really bugs me because I think if it's recycled then I can't be getting enough oxygen myself lol x

Oh god you've just reminded me of my husbands nasal breath.. the range on that man's nostrils is un-bloody-believable... its like sitting in a wind tunnel at night in bed and I'm across the other side of the bed!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Lol what is it with their night time breathing x

Recycled breath is the worst!! 😂

Maybe not a habbit but our baby is 5 months old and he still doesn't know where his clothes/nappies are kept!! I say to him they are in his drawers next to his cot, he goes upstairs for 10 mins comes down and goes in a strop cos he can't find them! I don't understand how hard it is!! Lol I'm glad I don't leave them on there own a lot god knows what he'd be wearing! Xx

When I first read this I thought you meant your 5 month old couldn't find his own nappies!!!! :)

When I first read this I thought you meant your 5 month old couldn't find his own nappies!!!! :)

Haha yeah I could of worded it better! He's forward for his age but he's not that advanced! ;) x

leaving the seat up on the toilet and dropping empty crisp packets arghh!:(

Latest posts

Back