Any tips for sleeping in tan solution?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sometimes I am still tanning at 9pm :eek: but the lady who had the problem with her hands was a 2.30pm client so should have been fine by the evening and could have washed off around 10pm, maybe it is because she chose to sleep in it that she had the problem, didnt think you could overdevelop though? is there a maximum time you can leave it on for?

The development time can continue for up to 24 hours on some people. Like I said earlier when someone gets hot whilst in bed .. the tan can still lift if skin to skin even if they have been sprayed that morning. Normally for most people this isn't a problem. I regularly spray clients up to 9.30 in the evening and they havent reported back with any problems.

Love your malamute...bet you get loads of exercise now......I always tell my client PJs.....who on earth would buy one of those body bags at the price! Anyways the rub off washes out on cotton, just a pain if it isn't sheet washing week!

Isn't every week sheet washing week?
:eek:

Isn't every week sheet washing week?
:eek:

I wish.. every darn day is sheet washing in my house at the moment with my little lad :eek::eek:

Hi I ask my clients if they sleep with their hands near the face or inbetween the legs, most of them say yes so I tell them to put old dark socks on the hands. and it works. I always call clients the next morning to see if they are happy with the tan and they have said they had slept with socks on and no transfer. hubby thought they had gone mad though ha ha.

I would HATE to sleep with socks on my hands,....sorry just had to say it!

personally never had to try it. ha ha. :)

you can buy little cotton gloves at the chemist, maybe they would be more comfortable than socks ?

Latest posts

Back