anyone done a reflexology course ??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dee

supernatural geek
Reaction score
cambridge,ON canada .. but originally from uk , lo
hi huys , just wanting to pick your brains , seeing as i love feet and pedicures i am really thinking about doing a reflexology course or maybe the complimentary therapies diploma at college (seeing as its nearly september time , lol )

has anyone done either ?? i would be interested to know what it covers etc.. (i know a&p etc... )

also how hard is it ?? am not talking the theory here i am on about getting your head round the movements etc...

any advice would be fab , thanks mateys xxxx

Hi Dee,

I found the reflexology course fantastic. It has about 48 moves, covers every internal organ and gland, and you really get to understand how the body works.

I've never been interested in A&P but this made so much sense. You have to know what the kidney does, where it is in the body, and where it is on the foot.

Thats why I think reflexology should be learn't at a FE college over 30 weeks, as their is so much to take in.

It a fab treatment to do, and you will have fun combining your prior knowledge on foot massage, etc and make up some wonderful treatments.

I did a reflexology course alongside my second year of beauty therapy, one evening a week for a year.

I found the practical not too hard to, but i always seem to grasp practical better than theory. And saying that there was a hell of alot of theory on Reflexology, I did struggle with that at times.

thanks guys , it is a full years course so its not like i will be doing it in a weekend :lol: , just wanted to make sure it wasnt too hard going , i like my A&P so i think i would cope but just wanted to make sure xxxx

be prepared for plenty of practise, and if you are OK with A&P you will be fine.

Latest posts

Back