Anyone else staying in tonight?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blossom

Reaction score
Well here we are, New Years Eve, the kids are out partying, the dogs hogging the sofa and hubs is trying to eat his own body weight in Irish cream liqueurs lol

What are you all up to? Xx

Sofa lounging, watching rubbish TV, I loathe NYE. Will watch the fireworks on the TV at midnight and be in bed by 12.15. Might crack open a bottle of prosecco given to me by a client.

Your just right Trinity why stress your self going out! Time to chill!

Yep stayed in!!!.... it's the new going out don't you know!!![emoji23][emoji23]

I hate going out New Year's Eve. You have to keep repeating yourselves Happy new year. Yeh whatever and kiss a stranger that you've never met before and you couldn't give a flying toss if they have a nice new year or not cos you ain't gonna see em again cos there strangers. I was asleep by midnight until my husband woke me to wish me happy new year. I can only warn you it was like waking a bear in the woods

I hate going out New Year's Eve. You have to keep repeating yourselves Happy new year. Yeh whatever and kiss a stranger that you've never met before and you couldn't give a flying toss if they have a nice new year or not cos you ain't gonna see em again cos there strangers. I was asleep by midnight until my husband woke me to wish me happy new year. I can only warn you it was like waking a bear in the woods
This has literally had me in stitches because it's so true[emoji23][emoji23] we stayed in well I am. Nearly 7 months pregnant lol plus I refuse to buy tickets to go to my local pub !!! But happy new year everyone Xxx

Me and 2 kids in bed hubby working. ATtempting to stay awake for fireworks on TV at midnight... woke up this morning kids asleep next to me and hubby in daughters bed as he didn't want to wake us all and we were all asleep before midnight... Happy New Year!!

Been in bed all day. Was very ill just before Christmas with a chest infection and pleurisy. i Went to my Bf's parents christmas day and his nieces had colds, and i caught it on top. spent yesterday in bed with a raging temperature, which made me sick. Had to close my salon and now i feel so down ): xx

Been in bed all day. Was very ill just before Christmas with a chest infection and pleurisy. i Went to my Bf's parents christmas day and his nieces had colds, and i caught it on top. spent yesterday in bed with a raging temperature, which made me sick. Had to close my salon and now i feel so down ): xx

Thats rough! But, chest infections and pleurisy are a nasty business and you need time to recover. Pushing yourself back to workvtoo soon won't help as they'll drag on for longer and you'll be more susceptible to all the other bugs your clients bring in. I know its hard when you run your own business but better to take a few days now than weeks later. Take care of yourself

How horrid, yes as trinity says give yourself enough time to recover or you'll set yourself back
Hope you're better soon

Happy new year everybody [emoji175][emoji2]

Poor Tresses. That sounds nasty. Look after yourself. Your clients will understand and any that don't you wouldn't want anyway.

We went to the 80's club Reflex in London which was brilliant. The cost of the whole night inc travelodge was expensive but we rarely do it so thought we would treat ourselves. We stayed in with a takeaway last year.

Let the strangers kiss eachother though lmao. Some a bit too much...at least find a dark corner, ick.

Wishing you all a healthy, happy and prosperous new year xx

Feeling a little better tonight thank you eveyonex

I stayed in too! Watched Alan Carr and was asleep by the time it finished!

Latest posts

Back