Anyone keen to work in New Zealand?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Viglioni

Reaction score
I own a beauty salon in Dunedin, New Zealand and I am finding it difficult to find staff here. I have had a couple of Therapists working for me but their work ethics have been terrible. Also the quality of their work let a lot to be desired so I am now trying to find staff from overseas as I didn't get good applicants here for the position. Is anyone here keen or looking for work in Dunedin, New Zealand? My salon specializes in hair removal and I have just added IPL to our services. We also do a fair amount of spray tans, lashes and skin treatments. Please, message me if you are interested. Thanks, Renata.

Last edited by a moderator:
I own a beauty salon in Dunedin, New Zealand and I am finding it difficult to find staff here. I have had a couple of Therapists working for me but their work ethics have been terrible. Also the quality of their work let a lot to be desired so I am now trying to find staff from overseas as I didn't get good applicants here for the position. Is anyone here keen or looking for work in Dunedin, New Zealand? My salon specializes in hair removal and I have just added IPL to our services. We also do a fair amount of spray tans, lashes and skin treatments. Please, message me if you are interested. Thanks, Renata.

Hi ya shame its not in north island we are looking to move out there in a few years time to new plymouth my husband is a kiwi. I know what you mean when i was out there getting treatments done I wasnt that happy, dont think the training is as good as here. Hope you find someone xx

Hi do you want only from Uk ? My sister is in India and she does hair and beauty both.

Hello, I just found this post in a search. My husband and I are interested in moving to NZ. We live in the US , I am a manicurist and aesthetician , are you still looking for therapists?

Hi viglioni, are you still looking for a therapist?

Latest posts

Back