Anyone noticed a change in the hair from Transform?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xtend Length

Reaction score
Hiya I was wondering if anyone had noticed a change in the Mongolian hair from Transform?

I have been using her from the start but now I have had lots of complaints that the hair is a lot dryer which it was not when she first started out :(
So disappointing!

So I am not looking for a new supplier of soft not tangle hair, preferably Mongolian. Does anyone have any recommendations? And I don't mean the stupid priced companies!

Hi Hun,

I always loved transform. I tried the Mongolian mix, and it did go quite dry, I put this down to it being the mix. I also had a client have the hair go orange at the ends, no sun, correct after care etc... So I'm also interested in this, as about to put in quite a large order!

Mongolian Hair = Chinese hair

Never had any issues and I've just done the maintenance for one today x

Never had any issues and I've just done the maintenance for one today x

Strange! Lots of my clients and myself have felt them being a lot drier

Hi Hun,

I always loved transform. I tried the Mongolian mix, and it did go quite dry, I put this down to it being the mix. I also had a client have the hair go orange at the ends, no sun, correct after care etc... So I'm also interested in this, as about to put in quite a large order!
Yes I ordered a #4 for a client end of August and she came to me a week after Christmas and the hair has faded to what looks like #8! She hasn't done anything different. That's funny said that I totally forgot.
It never used to be like this when I fist starting using it x

Latest posts

Back