Anyone tried skintruth products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deb32

Reaction score
hi just wanted to know if anyone tried the skintruth range??

yes i have, it is very basic, it depends tho on what your start up costs are for facials? I found a product range the other day in a magazine i got sent and you could set up for just over £300 which is quite good, and it seemed like quite a good range to me it came across as a cheaper version of collin.:)

hi we used skintruth in college its ok nothing special its basic but it dose the job xx

I'm not keen on Skintruth for facials as most facial clients will use a more luxurious / higher end brand at home...

There are quite a few nice professional brands out there now with relatively low start up costs

I would say, continue to research what's available, think about what you want from a brand, then start phoning around, asking questions, asking for samples, asking for info to be sent to you, and make a more informed choice from there

I would also say, aim higher, as you will get more facial clients and more repeat facial clients with a better brand, and it's also worth considering a brand you can retail, as facial clients often want to buy products for use at home

Hope that helps :hug:

cheers mate thanks for the advice

deb x

I Dont Think There Is Anything Wrong With Skin Truth, But It Is A Basic Facial Range. It Is Good If You Are A Low Budjet. My Advice Is That If You Start With A Budjet Brand You May Also Be Branded As The Budjet Salon. This Happens Quite A Lot, And Is Hard To Get Rid Of The Rep, Even If You Are The Best Therapist In The Country. There Is Lots Of Premiere Skincare Companies Out There That Offer Lines To Start Up At A Cost To Suit You. Just Look Around And Ask For Details And Samples.

thanks mate, i think i will have a search and see what i can find there is just so many out there it gets confusing as which one to pick lol

We used this at college to practice and have o say not one person in my class likes it as it smells of olg grannys and tends to bring your face up in spots.I find priadara to be much better you can buy this in ellisions and the prices are really reasonable.Hope this helps x

Hi

We also used skintruth in college and not one student or client liked it and it gave so many a reaction of some sort.

hi
oh rite it is surprise how most people have said that, what skincare do you recommend??

thanks deb

Latest posts

Back