aqua nail art

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jessicawilli

Reaction score
I was looking at trying out some of the new trend aqua nail art. I have some questions first. As I am not a trained nail tech.

1. Once u have done the 3D designs do u put the acrylic over them like u would be just doing a normal nail?

2. If that is the case would pink acrylic look ok as that is all I have at this present time because I have never worried about colour as I haven't been confident enough to show just my plain work without paint on them.

thanx

is there no one out there that knows answers to my questions or u just don't wanna help me? :sad:

What do you mean by aqua nail art? Do you mean the coloured acrylic on the tips?

What is aqua nail art, Ive never heard of it???

aqua nail art?

well the 3d nail art, other people call it aqua nail art, i read somewhere and it was called that, maybe coz there were fish made of the coloured acrylic. Now i am confused :o

hi jessica havent heard of it either but guessing you would overlay with clear acrylic if u want the art embedded- good for pickers and busy clients. if you like using pink for p/w do a really thin base of the pink first then clear over design [not natural] anything other than clear will mute the design[ i learnt that the hard way!]
icon_wink.gif

You don't need to cap 3D acrylic like other forms of nail art i.e dried flowers, stickers etc. Because you forming the art with acrylic on acrylic the design will be incredibly durable. Jo Jo has left a tutorial on 3d nail art - it is a step by step guide to creating 3D flowers and will probably contain all the info you need!!!

Latest posts

Back