Area Christmas parties, chance to meet new people!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha, finally someone near me :D xx

Sent from my BatPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Where abouts in Bristol are you? I'm on the outskirts, don't actually think Portishead is classed as Bristol anymore, think it's North Somerset lol? Xxxxx

I'm in London and there don't seem to be many geeks local oh well maybe we could have an online Xmas party lol!

I'm in north London.. Where abouts are you? X

Where abouts in Bristol are you? I'm on the outskirts, don't actually think Portishead is classed as Bristol anymore, think it's North Somerset lol? Xxxxx

I'm in portishead too xx

I'm Clevedon woop! Xx

Sent from my BatPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Ahh such a small world! Xxxxx

Ahh such a small world! Xxxxx

We should def have a get together! I don't know anyone here, only moved here 5 months ago when we got married. we are waiting to move back to Hertfordshire so never made much effort to make any friends here as didn't think would be here very long. But as house moves go it's taking ages and am getting bored lol!

Last edited:
We should def have a get together! I don't know anyone here, only moved here 5 months ago when we got married. we are waiting to move back to Hertfordshire so never made much effort to make any friends here as didn't think would be here very long. But as house moves go it's taking ages and am getting bored lol!

Aww bless you, are u living on the marina by any chance lol? Yeah definitely, well up for that! Xxxxxx

Aww bless you, are u living on the marina by any chance lol? Yeah definitely, well up for that! Xxxxxx

Yep I'm right on the marina. Where are you? X

Yep I'm right on the marina. Where are you? X

I'm near gordano school on the way to clevedon, so 5/6 minutes from you! PM me and we're arrange a get together! Xxxxx

I'm near gordano school on the way to clevedon, so 5/6 minutes from you! PM me and we're arrange a get together! Xxxxx

My nan and grandad are buried by you!!!

My nan and grandad are buried by you!!!

Oh really! My Nan's buried there too, and my great gran & grandad and my great great great gran &grandad lol! I can see the graveyard from my house, my road backs onto it. Do you live locally then? Xxxxx

Oh really! My Nan's buried there too, and my great gran & grandad and my great great great gran &grandad lol! I can see the graveyard from my house, my road backs onto it. Do you live locally then? Xxxxx

we used to live in Bristol but now we live just outside of Bristol in Gloucestershire. We're going to clean up and decorate the grave the first weekend of december so i'll remember to say hello to your nan, great grandparents and great great grandparents lol, i'll also give you a wave! x

we used to live in Bristol but now we live just outside of Bristol in Gloucestershire. We're going to clean up and decorate the grave the first weekend of december so i'll remember to say hello to your nan, great grandparents and great great grandparents lol, i'll also give you a wave! x

Aww bless you, if I see someone waving ill wave back! Xxxxx

Aww bless you, if I see someone waving ill wave back! Xxxxx

ok, well i am a female and have brown highlighted hair, so if you see some greying creepy old man waving i'd close your curtains haha x

ok, well i am a female and have brown highlighted hair, so if you see some greying creepy old man waving i'd close your curtains haha x

Hahaha this made me laugh out loud! I'll make sure I'm waving to you then and not some random stranger haha!! Xxxx

Angelcmn and Hazeleyes I'm in London too...Islington x

I'm in London too!!! 😁

Oh there are a few London geeks- I I know of a couple of others as well! I had no idea so many of u were close by!!! Xxx

Latest posts

Back