Area Christmas parties, chance to meet new people!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, so London Geeks. What would we prefer to do? Lunch/dinner/drinks? Or Coffee and cake?

If we go out perhaps down Heddon Street (Regents Street foodie area) then there's a good selection to choose from?

We could start a little Facebook group to discuss? x

I think dinner and drinks, make a night of it!! :)

I thought everyone knew lol

There was a thread on here about a meet for those that went to "the event", it's kind of developed from there really. I think there's about 20 of us so far :) meeting in a spa hotel in london for drinks and a meal and maybe a cheeky little spa use! (Not for me though... wouldnt want to scare anyone haha) think most rooms that were reserved have gone now, but I'm pretty sure if you called the hotel there are other rooms available :)

PM me if you want more info ;) xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

If anyone else is interested in coming to the geeky sleepover in a London hotel im Feb. For drinks, meal, spa and giggles then pm me ;) xxx

Twinners, me and meira are going for coffee Thursday morning if you fancy joining us!? Costa coffee in Portishead 10.30 :) xxxxx

I can't do this week, I would have loved to, but I'm tied up already...NEXT TIME I promise!! Hope you have a good goss :) xxx

Sent from my BatPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

If anyone else is interested in coming to the geeky sleepover in a London hotel im Feb. For drinks, meal, spa and giggles then pm me ;) xxx

I'm pm'ing you
Now!!!!!

I Can't pm u from phone for some reason can you send me a message then I'll Be able to contact you by return!!!! Xx

I'm pm'ing you
Now!!!!!

I Can't pm u from phone for some reason can you send me a message then I'll Be able to contact you by return!!!! Xx

Done ;) xxx

Ok, so London Geeks. What would we prefer to do? Lunch/dinner/drinks? Or Coffee and cake?

If we go out perhaps down Heddon Street (Regents Street foodie area) then there's a good selection to choose from?

We could start a little Facebook group to discuss? x

Yes sounds good- I'm up for whatever wherever im easy!
Whatever the masses decide I'm there!

Really?? No one in Manchester/Cheshire ????

I work all alone and need a Christmas party. Come on you northerners!

I'm from accrington and come to manchester all the time! Xxx

I'm from Kent too :D

Need to see if we can gather a few more! Must be hundreds of hairdressers in Manchester a few more must be on here! X

Charberry there is a Kent geeks page on fb x

Charberry there is a Kent geeks page on fb x

Charberry is not on fb :-O the same goes for many other geeks, I'm shocked to hear lol xxx

Charberry is not on fb :-O the same goes for many other geeks, I'm shocked to hear lol xxx

Hehe it gets addictive but I may reactivate my account so I can join the party whoop :) x

I'm Gloucestershire but right on the Wiltshire border xx

Hehe it gets addictive but I may reactivate my account so I can join the party whoop :) x

I'm not in FB either! Haven't been for years but looks like I'm going to be forced to reactivats it too!

I'm a Northern Geek, Leeds to be precise :) x

Latest posts

Back