Argan oil which ones??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SteffiMc

Reaction score
Hi all there are so many different argan oil treatments around, I wanted to try it but wasnt sure what one to go for so wondered if any of you guys have suggestions :o thanks in advance :)

k-pak restorative oil =] its amazing

I find them all fairly similar, they all have the same key ingredient after all! My preference is kitoko hair therapy as it has other restorative ingredients too and isn't as thick as other Argan products :)

Ok thanks guys yeh I don't want one that's too thick so I could use it on fine hair too :) x

Moroccan Oil Light is for fine hair - works a treat, cannot recommend it enough.

x

I think Moroccan is the best!
But I brought one on the quick last week at hairways,
It was called amargan oil, it's not bad, bit heavy but just use the smallest amount for fine hair and you should b fine ;-)
Fairly priced aswell x

I find them all fairly similar, they all have the same key ingredient after all! My preference is kitoko hair therapy as it has other restorative ingredients too and isn't as thick as other Argan products :)

Were did you get this perry?
I can't live with out my oils,
Love, love, love them hehe :)

i love Earthly Body Marrakesh KaHm Daily Smoothing Treatment (with Keratin & Argan Oil) only need a very small amount

Were did you get this perry?
I can't live with out my oils,
Love, love, love them hehe :)

I get it from my local supplier, go on the Affinage website and search for uyour local distrubutor :)

Latest posts

Back