Associate Nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NailSpa

Reaction score
Hi guys did anyone train with associate nails ? if so what are they like , their brand of products are called Ciate. thanks all
xXx

http://www.thenailgeek.com/main/14931-need-advice-about-training.html?highlight=Associate
that's only one link i found that mentioned Associate nails, there doesn't seem to be many.
have you looked at other companies training folios too?
it will be worth your while getting in touch with them, or some of them, so you can read through what they all have to offer and then make a decision based on the facts you're presented with.
try a search on 'training' and have a read through, there will be loads of info.
hth's
xx

Welll i am have got my training with them on November the 5th and its for four weeks so i cant wait then i am gonna go with ez flow with my tutor jess for acrylics in jan so its gonna b great i cant wait do my training with both - its just experience at the end of the day

you'll have a fab time with Jess :D
you will get loads of knowledge from both of your courses, education is the way to go (IMO) :)

I havent trained with them I trained with Cesars and it was fab

Latest posts

Back