At last I have found Butter London UK

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh please come on, if you dont know know the product why the interest?
If you are not interested in it you wouldnt be posting!
you seem negative to me therefore remind me not to visit one of your footballers wives salons for a reiki treatment.
Sorry but if you have no interest in the product and clearly you dont why not check out the latest on the shellac thread?
Like I have said dont judge untill you have tried it:wink2:

I read all threads and comment when I have an opinion ... which you just pointed out we all have a right to do (apart from me apparently).

I haven't the slightest interest in consumer lines other than the comment I made. And no interest in advertising unless it is ethical which this product's advertising seems not to be.

I have made no judgement about the product at all ... it could be good, bad or indifferent as some have already said (not me). Take a chill pill love ... it's only a freakin' polish ............... one thing Shellac isn't!! Now there is a product that really is awesome. Nothing to compare to it.

Your last post just makes you sound silly and childish, particularly the highlighted bit. what on earth is that all about?

So funny, well if this is your attitude I am glad im not one of your clients!!
Chill pill...you call me childish.
I have no interest being on this forum and bickering with the likes of you.
amazing how you can sense a bad ora from someone even on a forum.
beat it, im not arguing with you.
back to products, when have you used shellac?

I've heard mixed reviews about Butter London polishes - problems with application being one of them. They are a retail product.

And I really don't like the carcinogen tag line, in poor taste I feel.

I understand what you are saying and agree to a certain extent, but you cant judge untill you have tried me thinks!!
I got the trade prices through today and I am impressed to say the least and I will be buying the polishes only.
I have compared the packaging to china glaze and what can I say, get my drift;)
I know quality when I see it.
Take a look at the butter london reviews or look at the products on strawberryandcream.com
These products are not advertised everywhere and it is unlikely you stumble across on it on the likes of ebay!
It looks a whole lot classier than opi (ooopppsss) and actually stays on longer too.
but hey each to their own, each to their own.
faye
I find OPI stays on for a very long time.What's the comparison regards time?

Would I buy a product simply because it looks good? NO WAY! The only reason I would buy a product is because I know that the product is good! I believe this comes from a company that invests in the science behind the product and does not rely on scare mongering unlike the product that is being discussed here. I would also like to add, Karma-beauty, that on reading this thread I find your comments towards Geeg, to be extremly rude and offensive and I believe an apology is due.

True professionals require professional products... end of!

It's what sets us aside from Joanna Blogs and her No7 polish, or any other OTC (over the counter) products.

From what I've seen on this thread karma-beauty your professionalism and respect leaves a lot to be desired :eek:

Geeg this is why I deleted my post...I really can't be a***d arguing with ignoramus's!

I read all threads and comment when I have an opinion ... which you just pointed out we all have a right to do (apart from me apparently).

I haven't the slightest interest in consumer lines other than the comment I made. And no interest in advertising unless it is ethical which this product's advertising seems not to be.

I have made no judgement about the product at all ... it could be good, bad or indifferent as some have already said (not me). Take a chill pill love ... it's only a freakin' polish ............... one thing Shellac isn't!! Now there is a product that really is awesome. Nothing to compare to it.

Your last post just makes you sound silly and childish, particularly the highlighted bit. what on earth is that all about?

I wouldn't waste time with this Idiot Geeg :hug:
She is obviously trying to push this product and We has professional are not intrested in it !!!

Oh really I could say exactly the same about most posts on this forum, but for the sake of not encouraging bitchiness I have kept alot of opinions to myself.
Regarding this thread I am not interested in getting in the middle of a few girls who need to practice before they preach.
end of.
Its incredible how man seem to follow suit on here, like all having the same products etc and all being one up, sorry but i like to be different, and clearly a few on here dont like it.
but at the end of the day its nothing to do with anyone else.
i like butter london, get used to it.
as for the apology to geeg, it wont happen.

Oh really I could say exactly the same about most posts on this forum, but for the sake of not encouraging bitchiness I have kept alot of opinions to myself.
Regarding this thread I am not interested in getting in the middle of a few girls who need to practice before they preach.
end of.
Its incredible how man seem to follow suit on here, like all having the same products etc and all being one up, sorry but i like to be different, and clearly a few on here dont like it.
but at the end of the day its nothing to do with anyone else.
i like butter london, get used to it.
as for the apology to geeg, it wont happen.
It's such a shame that you can't see how you come across, I feel sure that if you did then you'd drop your attitude!

There are a lot of nail technicians who use this website and they use a wide variety of different products... you asked for opinions and you've got them, it's up to you what you do with them but for the love of God don't start throwing your weight around when you are clearly not open for discussion.

Regarding your original post, being as you didn't ask a question and merely made a statement I see no reason for the thread to remain open and neither for you to have your audience any longer. Thread closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back