Australian Bodycare Wax

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

essentia

Reaction score
Hi Quick question for those who use or have used the Australian Bodycare Tube Wax System. The facial applicators are they suitable for eyebrow waxing? I am getting fed up with cleaning my C&E wax applicator heads but love applying it this way. Tha company said they are but they look a bit large to me. Wondered if this is a good alternative. Many thanks.:hug:

Hi

I use the ABC Hy-Wax tubes with the applicators - although they say the facial heads are suitable for eye brows, personally i find them a bit big and awkward so squeeze out the wax onto a spatula and apply the old fashion way.

Hope this helps.

Rich

yea i agree . Have to put it on a spatula to apply. Not really a fan as i find doesnt heat to a great temp had a client comment on it that it didnt feel hot enough , and if the clients skin is cold wax cools straight away, it could lead to a bigger pull on the skin. I have load s of tubes left , i keep the heater in my facial room as a standby , but when they are gone wont be replacing them.

Latest posts

Back