Australian hair extensions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FeelingLippy

Reaction score
Hi, I am a skin and Nails Geek, just popping over for some advice ... i used to get hair extensions in the UK all the time but have recently moved to Western Australia. I am so eager to get my extensions back in and have found a local hairdresser to do them but i am not impressed with the brand of hair she stocks, it looks and feels like it would be matted after a few washes and as it is very cheap I know that would probably the case. Have tried another few girls but they don't even stock real human hair. The original girl said if I supplied my own hair she would fit it for me but I have no idea what brand to get. I toyed with the idea of getting sent over from UK but it would be a problem if the colour match wasn't correct and had to be sent back etc. I don't trust the internet, would much prefer a recommendation, so if anyone knows of any decent hair extension brand in Australia could they let me know? Many thanks

Latest posts

Back