Back From Ezflow Course.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caz3

Reaction score
I am still on a high what a wonderful experience I had! thanks to my educator Liz Massam who has introduced me to EZFLOW products.

I have learnt so much over the last 2 days thanks to Liz's hard work I am so happy that I chose to go this way I could have not wished for better!

I am looking forward to day 3 of my course in May as I know that I am going to even learn more.

I had a good drive to my course and stayed in a great B&B Sunday evening, everything has turned out well fingers crossed for day 3 of my course I have a lot of work in front of me.

Caz xxx

really pleased for you Caz, sounds as if you're on a high and really excited about the next day of your course.
x

brilliant caz,
sounds like you had a mega time :biggrin:

liz is such a funny girl , and reaaly passionate about her industry, really pleased you had a good time! Liz does amazing design sculpt nails has she shown you ?
caz3 said:
I am still on a high what a wonderful experience I had! thanks to my educator Liz Massam who has introduced me to EZFLOW products.

I have learnt so much over the last 2 days thanks to Liz's hard work I am so happy that I chose to go this way I could have not wished for better!

I am looking forward to day 3 of my course in May as I know that I am going to even learn more.

I had a good drive to my course and stayed in a great B&B Sunday evening, everything has turned out well fingers crossed for day 3 of my course I have a lot of work in front of me.

Caz xxx

Yes Liz is very clever I feel very lucky to have had the chance to train with her!

I am going to stay put now and learn all I can from Liz I know I am in the right hands.

Caz xxx

absolutly fab! said:
liz is such a funny girl , and reaaly passionate about her industry, really pleased you had a good time! Liz does amazing design sculpt nails has she shown you ?

I'm so pleased that you had such a great time on your course...roll on day 3 and all the training that will follow!!

Well done.

Great to hear you had a brill time :cool:

I missed this post earlier, I'm so pleased that it went well for you. I hope you're getting lots of practice in with your new ezflow kit x. With our exchange I bought a pedicure stool, I'm already benefiting from this. Geekbay at it's best hey!

Thanks very much just pm'ed you.
Caz xxx

heavenly said:
I missed this post earlier, I'm so pleased that it went well for you. I hope you're getting lots of practice in with your new ezflow kit x. With our exchange I bought a pedicure stool, I'm already benefiting from this. Geekbay at it's best hey!

THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE MESSAGES I WILL LET YOU ALL KNOW HOW DAY 3 GOES IN MAY FINGERS CROSSED :rolleyes:

CAZ XXX

glad all went well for you chick n you enjoyed it. :wink2: :wink2:

good luck for day three sure you be fine

Debz xx

THANKS VERY MUCH :biggrin: I WILL LET YOU ALL KNOW HOW DAY 3 GOES I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO IT ALL READY!

Caz xxx

Debz said:
glad all went well for you chick n you enjoyed it. :wink2: :wink2:

good luck for day three sure you be fine

Debz xx

Hi Carolyn - Not Been On Geek Since I See You. So Pleased You Enjoyed The Course, Its Sooooo Much Fun Doing Courses And Meeting New People. Hope You Are Getting On Ok. See You In May, Take Care - Liz. P.s Don't Give Me Too Many Compliments, I'll Get Big Headed!!!!!

Yes see ya in May Liz thanks for all you have done so far I am having a go at everything that you have taught me and so far all is going well.

Take care
Caz xxx

liz MASSAM said:
Hi Carolyn - Not Been On Geek Since I See You. So Pleased You Enjoyed The Course, Its Sooooo Much Fun Doing Courses And Meeting New People. Hope You Are Getting On Ok. See You In May, Take Care - Liz. P.s Don't Give Me Too Many Compliments, I'll Get Big Headed!!!!!

nice to see you enjoyed your course so much. I'm off to see Sam Biddle at Gillingham in two weeks time for a conversion course and can't wait.,,,,what is it about all you Ez Flow educators, you all seem such good fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best wishes for your day three,

christine.

Thanks very much you have fun on your conversion course let us know how it goes.

Caz xxx

Christine G said:
nice to see you enjoyed your course so much. I'm off to see Sam Biddle at Gillingham in two weeks time for a conversion course and can't wait.,,,,what is it about all you Ez Flow educators, you all seem such good fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best wishes for your day three,

christine.

Latest posts

Back