Back into hairdressing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LillyGoose

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I've been on here for six years now, crazy! Anyway I've been qualified for nine years NVQ 2 and three and have had a two year break since Jan 2015. Long story short, I had a bit of a banana moment and sold all of my kit and I mean every single bit (apart from one hair up brush thats with me for life) so the question I have for you all is what would you recommend both kit and product wise and what part of your kit can't you live without?

If anyone wanted to suggest some good round brushes too!

Thank you! Sorry for rambling!

Lauren

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1485467300.731651.jpg

My absolute favourite brushes :)

Ordered the Denman brushes! Can not wait! I hope they are good, mine are done !

thats such a hard one.. i love all my kit!!

i use the pink head hob brushes and they have lasted me ages!!!

also i love curved wide toothed combes for combing out old ladys blowdrys

OMG MY FOIL CUTTER!!!! the 247 foil cutter it is quite expensive but i have 2 kids and between hairdressing beauty and make up i have no time to do foils and if you run out (i am home based) then i just press a button and it makes more for me!

and daylight bulbs around where you will be working... (or 'The make up light' lets you see the true tone of your colour!) i used to have nornl vulbs and my colour always looked so muddy in the evenings but as soon as i got the daylight bulbs everything changed!

a wheelie case for going out and about is a must!!

sorry there is loads! haha

Maria nila products are amazing as well. They smell lovely and they make the hair so soft and shiny!

My corioliss straighteners ....Better than ghd by far!

Ooh I like the look of these can you grip the handle well though ? X
Oh yeah definitely! Never get hand cramp with these and I prefer the feel to the rubber handle ones :)

Oh yeah definitely! Never get hand cramp with these and I prefer the feel to the rubber handle ones :)

Me too I tried a different brand recently ghd brushes .......awfullllll

Me too I tried a different brand recently ghd brushes .......awfullllll

Yeah I tried the Moroccan oil brushes and I couldn't get on with them at all and the hair kept getting caught in the join between the handle and brush!

Ooh I like the look of these can you grip the handle well though ? X

my trainer used these... swore by them and i thought they were good to, you can buy them in oots also but they are a bit more expensive then on anazon (but good if you just wanted 1 brush becuase one broke after an amount of time ect...)

Thank you girls! X

Latest posts

Back