backscratchers nail radiance oil contains lanolin oil!?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

buttonmoon

just noticed
(although i only have a couple of bottles left- replacing my stock with solar oil)
doesnt lanolin oil help towards lifting??
x

Hmm that's not something iv heard of & not something my clients suffer with & they use it twice a day.. I do know that alot of people react to lanolin.

Would be interested to hear if it does contribute to lifting though..

I was thinking of changing to Solar Oil but not sure how that would look seeing as everything else i use is the same brand & not Creative.
Did read that it was probably best to stick to the same branded product as they work best together. Think it was in a post by GMG actually.

buttonmoon54321 said:
just noticed
(although i only have a couple of bottles left- replacing my stock with solar oil)
doesnt lanolin oil help towards lifting??
x

I won't say I didn't believe you but I did go to my car and check a bottle I have in my kitbox lol.........
WELL, I was surprised to see it written there... Lanolin Oil, plain as day and the 3rd ingredient on the list so you would imagine that out of 13 ingredients it has quite a high content !!!
I don't use it now (solar oil for me) but do have it as a spare.
How come it has this as an ingredient then?... especially when we advise clients NOT to use handcreams etc that contain lanolin due to it helping lifting of the enhancement.

Beats me Sandi- good question though- wonder who we can ask??

ValencianNails said:
I won't say I didn't believe you but I did go to my car and check a bottle I have in my kitbox lol.........
WELL, I was surprised to see it written there... Lanolin Oil, plain as day and the 3rd ingredient on the list so you would imagine that out of 13 ingredients it has quite a high content !!!
I don't use it now (solar oil for me) but do have it as a spare.
How come it has this as an ingredient then?... especially when we advise clients NOT to use handcreams etc that contain lanolin.

The odd thing is that in Hygienic Elegance....Lanolin is also listed as an active ingredient.....which is one of the reasons I simply dont use Hygienic Elegance for PREP.....Scrubfresh for me each and every time!!!!
Im no big fan of Lanolin.....derived from sheeps wool???? hello? Not nice at all!!!!
One of the worst irritants there is...Lanolin......I hate it....although I do feel my Hygienic Elegance is top notch for a quick freshen up and also as a soak for my tools prior to sanitising.
Ive never used Nail Radiance so Im not in the position to comment but, like Sandi, Ive opted for the simply yumpscitious Solar range!
In my lickle room....boy... does that Battenburg/Bakewell Tart smell linger!!!!
:D

Latest posts

Back