Balmain hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hairyh

Reaction score
Hi everyone I need some help please.I trained with Balmain for extensions and the hair is expensive and I know it's good quality hair but not everyone can afford it. What I am wanting to know is am I able to use another brand of hair? Or would I need to do training with that company. I know this may sound like a silly question just not sure. Hope you can help. Thanks

you can buy from whomever you like. If you do a search on here there is a great thread about hair extension suppliers x

I use Balmain on my clients and they don't find it that expensive. They offer the 50 packs which have 50 pre-bonded extenions in a pack and that's actually really cheap compared to some. x

Hi thanks for the reply.I will have to go and reserch hopefully still offer Balmain and offer another type of hair that can suit all bugets. Thanks again xx

Thanks guys this has really helped. I love this site, being mobile some times it's hard to get good advice xx

If you trained with balmain try their doublehair for lengthening. It only costs about 165 and its really quick to apply.

Latest posts

Back