Beauty apprenticeship at 23!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Starbucks88

Reaction score
Sooo, i am due to start my level 2 beauty therapy apprenticeship, having finally found someone willing to take me on through my determination, i am going to be working in a day spa in a busy city centre, my employer is also going to pay for me to do private holistic and massage courses to help beneift me in her spa work environment, along side my apprenticeship level 2, are starting college monday to meet with assessor cannot wait just hope i am not to old to be an apprentice, any advice is welcome just feel so lucky, was going to have to go to college 2 years part time to study beauty, but feel way better going down the apprenticeship route

My daughter works in a top London salon as an apprentice.
They have apprentices working there in their late 20's & 30's.....don't let your age be an issue. ;)

I cant wait been trying get into the industry for a long time, its going to be rubbish pay whilst im paying bills living on my own also, but worth it to get where i want x

Latest posts

Back