Beauty Express VAT free

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nemo

Reaction score
Does anyone know of another VAT free by Beauty Express? I need to order some Dadi Oils and I need quite a few so it'll make a difference x

I know they don't usually give much notice, but I'd like one soon too ....... before Christmas Pleeeeeeze!

It's usually the two days before the Sally's vat free day. Correct me if I'm wrong but it's all the same company now. Beauty express vat free was last week. Should be another mid December.

Does anyone else NOT get e-mails anymore from BE advising of their VAT Free days?

They have my e-mail address and I am signed up for mailings, I get e-mails to confirm when I place orders but for the past 12 months I've not received an e-mail advising when their VAT Free days are so I keep missing them?

I used to get them so this is strange?

Hi I noticed that I had stopped receiving them and couldn't understood why. I emailed them, they took a few details and now (or at least last month) I started receiving them again.xx

Hi I noticed that I had stopped receiving them and couldn't understood why. I emailed them, they took a few details and now (or at least last month) I started receiving them again.xx

Thank you, I was sure I wasn't going mad! I'll call them tomorrow.

I get text messages now

I haven't received anything month again. Might be another email xx

I get emails and texts still

VAT FREE today

Latest posts

Back