Beauty Room/Nail Desk Rent - What do you pay?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

topcuts

Reaction score
I am not being nosy, but I am having to raise the rent on mine by 10% as I have had some HUGE increases on everything this year, Electricity, Water, Insurance, Phone, Internet, Music Licence...you name it, yet I am losing sleep over asking for it!

I have written the email in the nicest possible way explaining why I am having to do this, I have even gone as far as to freeze the contract for 2 years assuring them of no raise in that period, instead of 1 year. Would that appease you if you were the tenant? I am of course giving them notice of this increase.:cry:

I think my rents are very reasonable anyway & I support both my technicians by way of marketing, time spent on designing, facebook management etc....but still feel guilty :(

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE.

Gosh, rents can vary so much, when I rented a beauty room in a hairdressers I paid £300 a month but I think I was on to a good thing. It really depends on how big a space you have and the area. I have seen rent in my area as high as £900 which I think is very high but again I suppose it's weighing up what you're getting for your money.

Latest posts

Back