Beauty room wanted Deeside/Chester area

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sparklingdonz

Reaction score
Hi all :) apologies if I have posted this in the wrong place. I am a beauty therapist qualified in level 2 and level 3 beauty&spa services with experience. I am looking to rent a reasonably priced beauty room preferably within a hair or tanning salon where beauty is not currently offered. I would be willing to pay rent or work on percentages to start with to set myself up. If anybody has one or knows of one then please feel free to PM me..thanks in advance xx:hug:

Hi all :) apologies if I have posted this in the wrong place. I am a beauty therapist qualified in level 2 and level 3 beauty&spa services with experience. I am looking to rent a reasonably priced beauty room preferably within a hair or tanning salon where beauty is not currently offered. I would be willing to pay rent or work on percentages to start with to set myself up. If anybody has one or knows of one then please feel free to PM me..thanks in advance xx:hug:

Hey Hun. If you go along the long road through shotton there is literally over 10 salons xoxo

Heyy thanks for replying lovely..yeah im from shotton they've all got beauty in though ;) haha tough comp! I may go up aston on tuesday and see about up there xx

Heyy thanks for replying lovely..yeah im from shotton they've all got beauty in though ;) haha tough comp! I may go up aston on tuesday and see about up there xx

Ooh. Im often up that way, and Lou baby on here isn't far too xoxo

fab i'll have to pop by for a bouncy blowdry! :) x

Latest posts

Back