Beauty Works celeb choice help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm new to hair extensions, had my first ones fitted (LA weave) beauty works celebrity choice 4/6 120 grams 20inch June 2016. Bought all the after care (shampoo,conditioner,mask, serum oil and extension brush) followed after care religiously (I'm a spa therapist so know how important after care products are) but found the hair went very poor quality and thin easily. The amount of hair on the hairbrush was absolutely ridiculous and I brush it gently! Assuming I just needed another pack added as my hair is naturally quite thick I had another celeb choice added in Sept 2016 , took really good care of it, aftercare, sleeping plaited and dry etc only to find again how easily the hair malted and became poor quality again !! I know the Gold is the premier line in beauty works but I thought to be safe start with the celeb choice and see how things go. I'm regretting ever trying beauty works as it seems like average/poor quality product and clever advertising and branding! Has anyone else had any experiences with beauty works? I understand it could be down to bad luck of batches but it has put my off trying them again in the future! The technician I had was brilliant so I don't blame her but she is a exclusive beauty works salon unfortunately. Anyone got any positive or negative views on Beauty works hair? Any advice on what other brands I could try? I'm disappointed I didn't try fabulong now instead! Thanks in advance xx

I'm a massive Remi Cachet fan! I have the Mongolian hair it's been in coming up 3 months now and I've been to Ibiza and now in Auckland in and out the sea and in the sun every day for a month and it's still in just as good condition!! Xxxx

Latest posts

Back