Before & after

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok just need to find time to get to London between school and nursery drop offs

Ok just need to find time to get to London between school
and nursery drop offs

Great great let me know and Inbox me when your free to come. Will give u a full treat nails hair massage everything hehee xx

Will be sooner rather than later lol..
Shame you aren't nearer got a military ball next month, 😤

Last edited:
Will be sooner rather than later lol..
Shame you aren't nearer got a military ball next month, 😤

Aww well it's not that far tho ;)

X

my hair from this to this

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1352409955.374271.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1352409955.374271.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 265
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1352410051.044801.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1352410051.044801.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 254
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1352410078.206328.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1352410078.206328.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 246
yeah :) they all look gawj, with lovley hair too of corse :) xx

I do some cliens that aren't so gorgeous but I don't really bother to take pics of them hahahahope they don't see this lOL

Seriously love it what did u use ;)

aw thanks, i did it just messing around myself n i thought its only a colour ill change it if its not nice lol.
well i cant exactly remember wt ive done as did it myself n didnt wright anything down as i was only playing about with colours but realy need to touch it up in places ive not fully coverd lol. but for the blue that was just the new crazy colour but ison top of where i had purple so obv darker and for the purple it was wella 55/66 with 9/8 i think and a bit of 0/65 then im just topping it up with a mixture of crazy colours and hoping for the best lol.xx

aw thanks, i did it just messing around myself n i thought its only a colour ill change it if its not nice lol.
well i cant exactly remember wt ive done as did it myself n didnt wright anything down as i was only playing about with colours but realy need to touch it up in places ive not fully coverd lol. but for the blue that was just the new crazy colour but ison top of where i had purple so obv darker and for the purple it was wella 55/66 with 9/8 i think and a bit of 0/65 then im just topping it up with a mixture of crazy colours and hoping for the best lol.xx

Cool well it look really nice whatever u used lol xx

My new haircut guys what u think? Not sure if I like it tho look kind weird to short I guess lol

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1352420848.549534.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1352420848.549534.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 345
My new haircut guys what u think? Not sure if I like it tho look kind weird to short I guess lol

Just rolled out of bd look? Get some wax in their! ;) x

Hottie!! Lol
I'm in London for a wedding and a trip to Ronnie Scott's! Might have to come in!! But only if u can make me look as beautiful as those girlies!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back