Before and after - hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
uju5uqun.jpg

18" AAA sjk stick tips, 150. Always find the blonde to be thinner at the ends, perhaps will order 20" next time and cut more off.

uju5uqun.jpg

18" AAA sjk stick tips, 150. Always find the blonde to be thinner at the ends, perhaps will order 20" next time and cut more off.
Looks beautiful did u take pics xx

Of my sectioning? I forgot until I was half way through!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1375621349.608695.jpg

Before. (On consultation she get her hair cut before application).

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1375621367.489301.jpg

After. Used 160 strands of 0.8g hair from foxy. Colour no 6 to colour no 4 at the bottom for a dip dye :) xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1375621312.293286.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1375621312.293286.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 283
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1375621489.670493.jpg

Before and after. Colour no 1 client bought their own hair (unknown supplier, think it was hair Xtensions) 150 strands used. Xx

Has anyone got any up to date pics of fitted blonde colours in SJK .. I'm looking at luxary and Krystal ...

Edited: see pic below

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

I have loads posted on here :) they have loads on Facebook every day. I mail them my pictures too free advertising without having my own fb page lol

qabe6yja.jpg

150 bonds 18" in #25 & #60 SJK Krystal Quartz

I love this one, is it naturally so thick or do you do a blowdry?

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

This is 150 luxury from sjk. Client has since had her colour done so it looks much more blended :) ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1375724129.270819.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1375724145.509252.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1375724165.338958.jpg

Yeh I've just taken mine out and sent them away to be retipped into nanos. Had them in 8 weeks and hair still fab. Only took then out as I've went dark. This client comes in for a blow dry every fri so I know they always have good products etc. hers have been in 7 weeks she loves them. I don't know if they stick copper tubes as I always have a supply of rings in salon as I do micro wefts too xx

Yeh I've just taken mine out and sent them away to be retipped into nanos. Had them in 8 weeks and hair still fab. Only took then out as I've went dark. This client comes in for a blow dry every fri so I know they always have good products etc. hers have been in 7 weeks she loves them. I don't know if they stick copper tubes as I always have a supply of rings in salon as I do micro wefts too xx
Were so you get yours re tip to nanos xx

Do they do trade I have a colour ring for SJK just didn't know about trade

If u message them on Facebook they sometimes give discount. Sjk recommended Ruth pre tipping Williams on FB. I sent them away thurs but not herd from them yet :s xx

If u message them on Facebook they sometimes give discount. Sjk recommended Ruth pre tipping Williams on FB. I sent them away thurs but not herd from them yet :s xx

I was speaking to the man from hairport by valantine and they don't sell nanos and he said alot of people by the hair from them and send it to this woman to get nano tip on fb how much is it xx

It's 29p per strand I think plus postage. A little worried iv not herd from her tho :s xx

Latest posts

Back